Imagine living 5 minutes drive from work or being able to ride your bike instead of driving the car.
Working at Wagga Wagga Health Service offers the opportunity for this and a wide range of clinical exposure.
Wagga Wagga Health Service (WWHS) is a regional referral Base Hospital and Health Service comprising:
- Acute medical and surgical wards
- Maternity Services
- Critical Care services including a regional referral Emergency Department and Intensive Care and High Dependency Units.
- Mental Health and Drug and Alcohol Services
- Child, Youth and Family Services
- Chronic Care, Rehabilitation and Aged Health Services
- Oral Health Services
- Aboriginal Health Services and other priority population services.
Murrumbidgee Local Health District and Wagga Wagga Health Service have a commitment to becoming the preferred Rural Health Employer by providing opportunities to new graduates and experienced staff of all ages, skill levels and professional streams.
The Health Service maintains and fosters links to universities and has a strong commitment to education and training.
- a basic physician training programme
- college accredited positions in some medical specialties
- student placements and a new graduate nursing programme
- student placements and new graduate opportunities for allied health staff
Click on the link below to discover your opportunity to join the team at Wagga Wagga Health Service.
For information about living in Wagga Wagga, the largest regional city in New South Wales and a place rich in choice and opportunity click on;
For employment enquiries please email;